Search

Sunday, May 1, 2011

We're Big In Belgium...


Well, not quite... As someone that has spent the last twelve years of his working career analyzing and mapping data, I've found my viewer statistics to be particularly interesting to monitor. Perhaps the most interesting aspect for me is the geographic component. Where are people located when viewing my content? When you're sitting behind an editing bench in Portland, you start to wonder how far of a reach your material really gets. I'm happy to say that Diggable Monkey does indeed have a world wide audience! Though I can't see detail below the Country level, I can at least see dispersion at the global level.

Here are the Top Ten numbers from DM's Vimeo profile since the account was opened in early 2009:

1. United States
2. Germany
3. Canada
4. France
5. Great Britain
6. Italy
7. Brazil
8. India
9. Indonesia
10. Netherlands

No comments:

Post a Comment